Profile picture in any game lets a player customize their identity and let them choose their desired avatar. The digital version of Uno also lets the players select their unique identity and play with their preferred character.
In order to change the Uno profile picture, a player will have to go to the profile menu where all the options like modify username, e-mail, select country, region, etc. are available. After selecting the “change profile picture” option, the player will have to choose that option and select an avatar or upload a picture from their devices.
How to upload profile pictures on the Uno app?
Step 1: The player will have to log into the Ubisoft account. You can log in via the URL https://account.ubisoft.com/
Step 2: Press on the tab “Account Information.”
Step 3: Now click on your avatar which should be a grey image if you haven’t changed the profile picture already. From that, you can visit the dashboard.
Step 4: Press the button that shows “Edit Profile Picture” or “Edit your profile.”
Step 5: Finally, you will see an option that says “Change the avatar.” Select that option to change your profile picture.
Step 6: If you want to give your image then select your preferred picture from your device. Otherwise, you can also choose an avatar from the given option. If you want to upload your own picture then press on the option that says “Choose/ select from gallery.”
In case of launching an Uplay client, you will have to press the drop-down button. You will find the button when you’ll right-click your mouse on your ID’s right side. Then press on “Edit my profile” to go to the dashboard.
Changing the Avatar in different devices
Uno is available on different devices starting from Xbox to iPhone. You can change your Avatar in these devices but the procedure will be different for each. The procedure of changing the avatar in some of the popular devices is given below.
- Changing Avatar in Xbox
When it comes to changing Avatar in Xbox, you can follow the given procedure:
- Go to the “Uno” app and log in to your PlayStation account.
- Click on your account icon. You should be able to find it in the bottom right corner.
- Now click the “Edit profile” option and you’ll see a drop-down menu saying “Change Profile Picture.” Select that option to upload your profile picture.
- Now select your desired photo and edit it accordingly.
- Once you are done, press “Save” and “Yes” to change your profile picture.
- Changing Avatar in iPhone
In the case of the iPhone, the process is a little different.
- Go to the main menu and you will find the avatar of the account which should be on the top left side of your screen.
- Press that to see your profile. The displayed screen is called the account profile.
- Once you see the account profile, go to the camera icon.
- Further instructions will be given on the screen. You will just have to follow it and you’ll end up having a new profile picture.
- Changing Avatar in Android
Changing Avatar in Android is easier than the previous two devices.
- Go to your profile, the icon with grey background is your current profile picture.
- You will find an edit button under that. Press it to change the profile picture.
- Select your desired photo from your gallery and press “Save” to upload your profile picture.
- You can also sync your account with Facebook which will automatically update your profile picture.
How to change Avatar in Ubisoft and Steam
When it comes to changing profile pictures in Ubisoft and Steam accounts, the procedure is a lot different. At first, the player will have to go to their Ubisoft account from the browser. The player can either visit the account via the shortcut Uplay window or from the browser.
On the upper right side, there’s a drop-down menu that has an option called “Edit my profile.” Once the player clicks it, a new tab will open. At the bottom, there’s a blue button that’ll allow the player to change the profile picture.
When you’ll reach this point, you will have two options. Either you can choose a picture from your gallery or you can upload your unique avatar. The second option lets you play with your profile and make it customized.
In case you decided to upload your own picture, remember that the file has to be 500*500px. Otherwise, you won’t be able to change the picture. If you don’t have a picture of that size, you can download any photo editing app to resize your picture.
After you have selected a picture, you will get a chance to position that picture according to your preference. Once you are satisfied, press the save button or F11 to save your picture.